That was a quick turnaround! Got some great feedback and bug reports on the Steam discussion page for Boss Golf, and I went ahead and fixed it!
So here’s the full breakdown of 0.61:
- AI no longer gets lost when trying to find a ball in the Wall
- AI will now favor walking through paths, and move faster when on them
- Fixed distance on Driver and Wood 2 being the same
- Fixed issue with the terrain tool being turned on when using other tools
- Removed unused popup for tile order
- Game will now launch automatically after loading
- Decreased panning area on the top bar
- Readded speed controls (may have adverse effects on gameplay)
- Added pause button by space bar
- Increased size of demo resort
- Fixed issue of not being able to place decorations on top of unbuilt land tiles
So there you go! You can download it in the same usual place, at the same usual time!