Without further ado, Boss Golf has been updated to 0.6! Hurray! For a much better experience, go and download it and play it!
Here’s the break down of things new for 0.6:
- Complete UI overhaul
- Ability to rename your hole
- Ability to pick up and drop AI characters
- AI Golfers will now apply to become members if they enjoy their time at the course
- You have full power to accept or reject said application
- Move the AI generation to another script with a better spawning system. Game now spawns 200 AI golfers at the start, and they visit your resort routinely.
- You can now hire and fire more landscapers
- Completely new Financial panel, including tons of charts to show you the financial aspects of your resort
- Ability to set prices for yr resort
- A marker for the hole will now be enabled while you are playing golf, so that you don’t get lost
- Improved AI shot creation
- Made the height stick to the terrain collider, no more ghost hills
- Increased game speed
- No longer need to approve any landscaping changes
- New display for price while landscaping the terrain
- Several base systems for future expansions
That’s most of the new stuff for 0.6. Over the next couple of days, I’ll go on fixing whatever you guys find broken, and add a couple more small things, and begin tackling bigger things. For 0.7, I want to have the water system back in, as well as a building system, and more depth to the AI golfers and their social relations.
So, go! Enjoy 0.6! Tell me what’s broken!
Oh and if you haven’t already, add Boss Golf to your wishlist on steam!
One thought on “Alpha 0.6 is now available!”
Very excited for this game. Love how it is like Sim Golf. Is there a way I can get in on the early access gameplay/alpha list?