Thanks to some very quick feedback, I’ve done some fixes to alpha 0.4, bringing it to 0.42!
Here’s what’s changed:
- Added a hashing effect to the planning tiles so you can better distinguish between them
- Increased movement speed for AI characters
- Reduced time for placing tiles/decoration
- Balanced the scale randomizer of the decoration tiles
- Improved the presentation of text in the UI, much more legible now!
- Fixed issue with the ball being always visible even behind objects and stuff
- Fixed not being able to place decoration pieces on planning tiles
- Made some menus close when opening other menus, to reduce clutter on the screen
So quite a nifty list!
Still, there’s some issues with the AI simply stopping the play of golf. It could be that they accidentally fell through somewhere. In that case, simply restart the game and it should fix it. Since it’s a more difficult issue, I’ll need to take a closer look at how to work around it.
That’s all for now, folks!